Ads Board - Free Advertising and Marketing

Full Version: Offering Programming Service: HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, XAML, and C#
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am offering my services to help design a website, create a simple program or application, or fix a coding problem for you, and I won't charge a lot of money. I haven't been professionally trained, but I have been programming as a hobbyist for over 10 years. I've developed some projects of my own collaborating with other hobbyist programmers, and through these experiences I have picked up practical knowledge of how to write intuitive and effective code.

I know the following languages very well: HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, XAML, and C#. I can design static websites using HTML and CSS, write server-side code using PHP (and integrate that code into a static web page), write code to read from and write to databases using PHP/C# and MySQL, create desktop applications using C#, or create Silverlight web applications or Windows Phone applications using C# and XAML.

Here are two simples demos of some of the things I can do - I created both of these from scratch:

http://phpscripts.net63.net/phpdemo.php
http://phpscripts.net63.net/phpdemo2.php

I am American and I know English spelling, grammar, and vocabulary very well. I can work individually or collaboratively and still deliver the results you expect. I have a lot of spare time to write code, and I can communicate with you daily.

If you are interested in hiring me or want to find out more information, please send me an email at: myprogrammingservice@gmail.com

*Please send job offers by email ONLY (so I don't have to log in to a bunch of websites). All replies and PM's will be ignored!*

Also, try to be specific about the details of whatever job you are offering if at all possible, including:

- What you would want me to do
- How we'll communicate
- How much you're willing to pay
- How you intend to pay me (I prefer Paypal)

Thanks,

- Andrew