Ads Board - Free Advertising and Marketing

Full Version: Steel Appliances rust (High humidity and steam)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings everyone,
I was wondering if you knew any companies that do any business in improving OR producing steel appliances that are used in VERY high humidity settings. At work, I make sure that our equipment works smoothly and doesn't cause any problems. I work in a food factory by the way in which we process potatoes. Naturally, there is a lot of steam and water involved so our enviroment is quite challenging for our appliances which are mostly made of steel. 
I have noticed some signs of wear lately, a bit of rust here and there. It looks like it's only on the surface and doesn't actually affect our products, but still I worry. Someday, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday, these appliances and machines will break due to corrosion, I'm sure. This is why I decided to ask around a bit and ask people for advice.

So far, I have only found a German company named Bortec that provides the services that I am looking for. But I am from Texas and would love to contact an American company for my queries, if that's possible.