Ads Board - Free Advertising and Marketing

Full Version: Sell Your Blackberry, Fast, Easy Cash.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With us it's FAST & EASY to sell your Blackberry! No phone calls, no emails, no auctions, no fess, no shipping charges, no ads to write. Just fill out our online offer form to receive an insured, prepaid box and shipping label. When it arrives, you stick your Blackberry in and send it to us. That's it..Sell New Blackberry costs you nothing and takes only a few minutes. There's no faster, easier way to sell your Blackberry for cash.
[Image: 856282A89E996D6D76F3587AD3EA1510BB4E642D_small.png][/code]

Sell New Blackberry
HI! My name is Tony Campagnari and I am the owner of the Automaster. I have been in the auto repair business for 35 plus years and I have been providing complete bumper to bumper, high quality auto repair and service to Castle Rock clients since 2004. Back in 1974, I was one of the first ASE Master Technicians and I have continued to learn my trade and provide professional, high quality auto repair for every make and model of vehicle ever since. Auto repair is never convenient, but we do our best to repair your vehicle in a timely fashion and keep you well informed every step of the way. At the Automaster we provide Modern, Hi Tech Auto Repair & Old Fashioned Service at a very reasonable price. Not cheap! Cheap means inferior parts and a poor warranty....You can have two of three things, but not all three: 1) Honesty, 2) Cheap, 3) Quality. My wife Colleen and I provide honest, friendly customer service, high quality repair work and a 2 year, 24,000 mile warranty on parts and labor!

Car Repair Castle Rock, Used Cars Castle Rock, Auto Mechanics in Castle Rock