Ads Board - Free Advertising and Marketing

Full Version: Children 's furniture recall why the order is difficult
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"The original children's furniture defects can be recalled?" IKEA "desperate cabinet" was recalled events, so that "recall" the word for the first time into a lot of mom and dad's vision. January 1 this year, children's furniture was included in the scope of the recall for the first time, however,garden furniture manufacturers in IKEA "deadly cabinet" before the incident, the market there is no case recall. Is the furniture products no problem? On the contrary, consumers generally reflect the problem of furniture companies have no intention to recall, furniture recall in the enterprise seems like a "scourge."
"0 formaldehyde" furniture formaldehyde is exceeded
I want my lesson to more people to revelation. "Network called" bright007 "milk dad in order to make more of the time, Of parents concerned about the risks of excessive formaldehyde in furniture, in the Mizuki community to share their experiences. Milk dad "bright007" introduced four months ago, home for the new home renovation, because taking into account the young children in the choice of furniture is also very cautious, this claim "0 formaldehyde" of a brand furniture, Attracted his attention. According to the introduction of the sales staff at the time, their sheet is made of straw stalk, furniture bonding is also used in the United States imported MDI glue, this glue can even eat. To listen to the introduction of this series, we are a little tempted .In order to environmental protection, a cruel,compact folding chair camping large and small at home six counters will use this original board, spent more than 40,000 yuan, than the average plate expensive Many. "
6 cabinets all installed, and deliberately placed more than 1 month later, "bright007" a move into the new house. "The horrible thing happened, sleep one night, the next morning to get up, I suddenly felt dizzy, accompanied by severe vomiting." Subsequently, the family with formaldehyde testing equipment for all furniture was tested, the results show that all Cabinet formaldehyde and TVOC are more than twice the national standard. Say good "0 formaldehyde" mean? "I and my wife are afraid, and decided to move out at night to live. A move out, before the symptoms immediately disappeared, so I concluded that the problem is the furniture." Subsequently, the milk dad to the manufacturers, first cabinet away, And other companies deal with the problem of excessive formaldehyde,restaurant chair suppliers and then sent back to re-install. However, the brand's after-sales staff has insisted that the plate no problem, unless he went to the relevant testing departments to detect excessive formaldehyde and can prove excessive caused by the cabinet. "This is like 'own to prove himself' as ridiculous ah, put your cabinet to detect excessive but also how to prove it?
Structural safety risks frequent
Similar IKEA "deadly cabinet" structural safety and warning signs hidden dangers, but also frequent areas of children's furniture problems. In April this year, the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Industry and Commerce has announced the results of sampling of children's furniture, sampling of 43 batches of children's furniture in the structural safety, warning signs are not eligible for the two projects 9, structural safety this one failed 4 Home, warning signs this one failed three. This reporter learned that, in accordance with the "General Conditions of Children's furniture," the provisions of structural safety and warning signs for the national mandatory standards, are important safety performance indicators. On the IKEA "deadly cabinet" after the incident, the reporter has visited the furniture store in Beijing and found that children's furniture brand sales staff will not take the initiative to mention structural safety or the need for fixed words on the wall, and reporters personally found , As long as a little harder, the higher the cabinet will be dumped, or the door by the drawer. January 1 this year, "defective consumer goods recall management approach" for the first time the children's furniture included in the scope of the recall. However, the new regulations implemented more than six months since the AQSIQ defective product management center site, the recall of consumer goods mainly for children's toys, home appliances, IKEA "deadly cabinet" is the implementation of large-scale recall of the first case, Domestic children's furniture brand has no recall case.