Ads Board - Free Advertising and Marketing

Full Version: Runescape Official novel 'Demon Soul' XXIV 1/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Their tentacles eagerly stretched out, ready in the naive knight who Mimi to feast on. He snorted nose for such ambush was very disappointed, then blasted a drag from a horse who pulled the antenna, which is a warning that it should not even think both ways. Mounts in the side, crying with, and he will root tentacles that step three demon guards threw. Bloody tentacles flying in the air, continue to stretch, eventually becoming a strong noose tied to their waist. Three guys fell forward, hands and feet with borrowed a pile. Just tentacles flying the moment, he still had time to see the other end from the right over the Hellion a flutter. buy runescape gold Then suddenly the guy screaming, into a flame, landed just a few yards away, the burning of corpses soon exudes a smell, odor harmony with the surrounding diffuse together. The second monster hit his horse body, its two tentacles were stick to his chest and side of the body, and then the guy began its feast. Hellion wanted to suck the magic knight hood, but did not expect magic they became his meal. It frantically pulling the tentacles, they want to move away from him, but the Cavaliers could not let it succeed. Hellion's body began to dry, loose skin affixed to the bone. Full of magic monster, a monster almost the whole body is energy, now being the knight enjoy. Approximately within a few seconds, Hellion was drained. Monster screams loudly, into a pile of debris. Knight unplug that two still close to his body tentacles, urging his mount to move on. For beside those dead Hellion and struggling with the demon guard, he did not look at the eye. He could feel the surroundings there are other enemies, but now did not dare to block his way up. Because of the way successful, he soon reached his destination - a wall with a door. Night Elf guard wall being head down to glare at him. He stepped forward, removed the hood. 'I came for my Queen effectiveness!' Illidan cried. However, he was not directed at the guards shouted, calling him the object of the palace some people: '! I came for my Queen effectiveness ...... will serve as the leader of the Legion' He waited quietly, face without the slightest change. About one minute later, the door opened, creaking sound echoed throughout Aisa Lin town, the kind of strange moaning like ghosts in the city issued. Door does not move, Illidan calmly rode into it. Behind him and shut the door quickly.