Ads Board - Free Advertising and Marketing

Full Version: Gerrard: brushed scars to start over again next year Premier League title race
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Liverpool in the Premier League last round 2-1 victory over Newcastle, but still missed the Premier League title this season. Captain Steven Gerrard gave a speech after the FIFA 16 game, he is convinced that Liverpool has shrunk, next year they will continue to strive to champion. Gerrard said: 'At the beginning of the season, fifa 16 coins if someone told me that Liverpool can champion until the last round and a faint hope aspirations, I will accept, but as a professional player you always want more. '' We have bad fortune, we have done everything but fall short. But after that? We brushed the scars start all over again. '' Fate took me 33 years to give the chance to the genuineness of the championship. this Liverpool very young, the experience of young people in this roller-coaster season obtained will be very important. I believe that the championship is not far away, if we can continue as the outstanding performance of the season so the words. 'before the start of the season,' the coach the first four as our goal, I do not think the goal for next season is still the case, apparently the players feel the same way. This season we have to prove their strength and tyrannical catch on the athletic field, next season we want to re-experience a fight Tour crown, I hope next season more successful than this year. '' If this ultimate team, these players can make the best use of people, we should make the ability to challenge trophy. Liverpool has shrunk, the fans knew belly-ming, the players also know very well. '' kicks off next season we have been unequal is recognized as one of the popular title race, we have to do that in the Premier League after 38 FIFA 16 games to prove we deserved top rather than second place. '