Ads Board - Free Advertising and Marketing

Full Version: How to choose an international SIM card: the world's ultimate guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Why do I need a SIM card when I travel?
An international SIM card allows you to avoid outrageous roaming fees.
You can avoid an expensive bill which can total hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
You can make - and receive - affordable business calls when you travel.
While on vacation, you can stay in touch with friends and family, without paying a fortune.
You can send and receive affordable texts.
With a small data plan you can affordably check your email.
With a large International data plan you can use your smartphone and tablet, the same way you do at home - surf the web, update your Facebook status, tweet, watch YouTube videos, upload photos and download documents - for a little bit more than you pay at home.
2. Will my phone work when I arrive?
It depends on what type of phone you have, and where you are going. To determine whether or not you can avoid roaming charges with your current phone, you need to answer three questions.

The most affordable travel phone offers voice and text functionality. (It's great for staying in touch and emergency communication.) For $40 you can purchase an unlocked travel phone that works in North, Central and South America, or an unlocked travel phone that works in the rest of the world.

If you text heavily, or reply to a lot of emails, you'll need a full keyboard. For $99 you can enjoy a quad band world phone which provides the keyboard and software you need.

If you want to run apps, and enjoy a full internet experience, you'll want a world smartphone. You can purchase an Android world phone for as little as $199.

Travel phone functionality Approximate price ($US)
Voice and text $40
Voice, text, email, web browsing $99
Android smart phone $199
My personal suggestion is XXsim it is a worth & working for me !!!!