Ads Board - Free Advertising and Marketing

Full Version: My-911 comes to Android, BlackBerry and iPhone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My-911 is releasing its own OBD interface for the Blackberry standard phones and other OS's. In addition to all of the other features available in the Standard My-911 Applications, this will in the event of an airbag deployment, notify Emergency Services. Other features include: Speed, Load, Airbag Status, Seatbelt Status, Breaking and all OBD - II trouble codes.

On that note...

Now you can carry confidence with you all the time, no matter your location: Introducing My-911, the ultimate mobile solution for automatic emergency alerts and response. My-911, a solution provider for emergency and non-emergency related services worldwide supporting Android, BlackBerry and iPhone Smartphones. Everyone is on the go, everyone has somewhere to be and with My-911 on your Smartphone, you can be assured that you will get to point A to point B safely. All for as little as 9 cents a day. Whether you are camping, hiking, riding your bicycle, driving your motorcycle or driving in your car, My-911 offers you a full featured versatile solution for your Smartphone or standard cell phone. Smartphone (Android, BlackBerry and iPhone) emergency management solution w/ impact, SOS, nurse line, roadside assistance, GPS Notify friends & family, traffic, weather, high crime advisory, cyber alerts, online LBS tracking portal. Geo-Fencing, Trip Reporting, Speed Reporting, Incident Tracking and Reporting. http://www.my-911.com

Go with confidence.

Features Include: Impact, SOS (1-Button and Stealth), Notify Friends and Family, Roadside Assistance, Nurse Line, Map, Online Tracking Portal, GPS Location, Weather and Air Quaility, Homeland Security Status, Traffic Alert, Crime Area Status Alert, Cyber Alert and More.

Technical Partners: Android, BlackBerry, StarTracs, Motorola, Health Contact Partners, Quest, Amber Alert, National Center For Missing And Exploited Children

Business Partners: Android, BlackBerry, Motorola, Securitas, Verizon, Centralarm, Orange, Amazon, Digital River, HandMark