Ads Board - Free Advertising and Marketing

Full Version: Tips for graphic design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=324]
http://webnep.com/blog-graphicdesign.php

Graphic design is a field that is quickly changing, both creatively and technically, and while it is easy to get caught up in learning new technical skills, it is just as important to focus improving and pushing the limits of our creativity. Here are a few tips, exercises and practices that have help me continue learning, strengthen creativity and become an all around better designer.

TIPS TO BECOME A GOOD GRAPHIC DESIGNER

Become a art collector
Read design-related blogs
Take lots of pictures
Create duplicate art projects
Redo other peoples design
Network with other designers
Travel new places
GOOD LOGO DESIGN

A logo is the identity of a website or business. It should be Well designed by considering many professional factors colour Scheme is most important, quality logos are simple, memorable, time less, unique and appropriate. Quality logo reflects the personality of the company it represents.Important tips for logo design are mentioned below

Appropriate use of typography in the logo of the company.
Keep your logo simple and clean.
Simple and fresh colors in the logo design.
Professional look in the color.
Unique design

For more information visit website
Its really a nice and informative post about SEO, thanks for posting such a good post here publically, Mobile app Developers
I am satisfied with your post. Your post is dear. Thanks for sharing your precious comprehension with me.
Thank you for the informative post.
thanks for sharing tips! nice,