Ads Board - Free Advertising and Marketing

Full Version: Effective, Natural Ways to Get Pregnant Fast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you've been trying to get pregnant naturally and it hasn't happened for you yet, there are lots of easy and effective ways to conceive and to conceive fast, the book pregnancy miracle is the best guide line for you. For many, 'trying 'simply means having sex on a semi-regular basis and waiting to have a late period. Luckily, there are a few straightforward tricks you can try to help speed conception along. Having sex in a position that's conducive to getting pregnant, tracking your ovulation and optimizing your diet are all efficient habits to enforce. In this article I'll discuss some natural ways for you to get pregnant fast.

Having sex may have been the only thing you've been doing to try to conceive, and while it's a strategy that works for many, I suspect that you're reading this because it's yet to work for you. Using effective sexual positions can increase your chances. By using the missionary or rear entry positions, you ensure that the semen will be deposited as close to the cervix as it can get. Then, by remaining still for a few minutes after this deposit, you give the sperm its best chance to reach the egg. Also, try not to use the usual lubricants, as they can inhibit the sperms' motility. Feel free to substitute egg whites here, they work and won't interfere with the semen's swimming abilities. Speaking of eggs, let's move on to ovulation and how you can use it to get pregnant fast.

I feel that tracking your menstrual cycle and ovulation is one of the best ways to conceive naturally. You can find charts for free online to follow just your periods and hypothesize your ovulation dates (usually day 14-16). This isn't as accurate as using a digital thermometer to chart your basal body temperature, noting that a dip in temperature followed by a steep rise shows your ovulation date (the slight dip in temperature is actually when you ovulate). Combining this information and keeping records will help you be on the lookout for the best indicator of all, a change in your cervical mucus to an egg white like consistency, usually occurring a couple of days before ovulation and the BEST time to have sex. Get to know your cycle and your body well; I could actually feel when I ovulated (slight cramp in the uterine area, isolated to either the right or left side) and use this information to your advantage.

Well, you can't be in the bedroom all the time, so when you're not actively trying to have a baby, here are some things you can be doing to help the cause. Eat as many fresh fruits and vegetables as you can, it's good for you and it's even better for the baby you're about to conceive. They can help you with cravings as you eliminate caffeine and alcohol from your routine, both saboteurs in your efforts to conceive naturally. Eating well may lead to increased energy, so make sure you're getting some exercise outside of the bedroom as well. Additionally, you should also start taking your pre-natal vitamins and boost your folic acid intake to prevent any spinal defects in your baby.

There are many ways to increase your chances of conceiving naturally, and these are a few of the simplest and easiest to incorporate into your life. I hope you will try them and I wish you all the best of luck with these natural ways to get pregnant fast.

I struggled with infertility after my first miscarriage and hope my website http://GetPregnant-Fast.com can help anyone in a similar situation. Check it out for reviews of the more reputable e-books online and for useful tips to help you get pregnant fast. Good Luck!

Article Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?Effective,-Nat...id=6672197